Wednesday, June 9th, 2021 by Tracy Prouty
Nothing is more refreshing in the summertime than this citrus delight!
Lemon Bars with Shortbread Crust
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
5 Easy Steps to Lemon Bars!
1. Mix all of the shortbread crust ingredients together, then press firmly into a 9x13 baking pan.
2. Pre-bake the crust to guarantee it will hold up under the lemon layer.
3. Whisk all of the filling ingredients together.
4. Pour the filling on the warm, pre-baked crust, then bake for around 20 minutes or until the center is just about set.
5. Let the lemon bars cool for about an hour at room temperature, then refrigerate for another 1-2 hours at least before serving. They are perfection when cold with just a dusting of confectioner's sugar on top!