Come join us and 100's of other Home Improvement Exhibitors at the Home & Landscape Show this weekend! Stop by TraVek's booth in the NW Corner of the Ag Building, #820
April 26, 27, 28, 2013
Arizona State Fairgrounds, 1826 W. McDowell Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85007
Friday & Saturday 10am to 6pm,
Sunday 10am to 5pm
(The following was taken directly from Maricopa County Home Show site.)
- See Drew & Jonathan Scott from HGTV’s Property Brothers and attend one of their seminars followed by Q&A. Saturday, April 27th, “Renos Done Right” at 1pm and Sunday, April 28th, “Realistic Real Estate” at 11am.
- Visit the YouthBuild Phoenix display to purchase a raffle ticket for your chance to win a fabulous doggy mansion
- UofA Master Gardener Seminars; learn everything you need to know about gardening in the desert located in the Exhibit building
- Register to win the $15,000 “Beat the Heat Package” for a new AC unit PLUS a Home Performance Attic Upgrade from Precision Air and Heating.
- Find the 8 hidden Garden Gnomes around the Home Show, fill out the Gnome Passport and drop it off at either info booth for your chance to win $100.00
- Vote on the People’s Choice Best Booth Contest (ballot in the show program) and drop it off at either info booth and be registered to win the latest Apple iPad-Mini! !
- Check in on your smart phone in any of these social sites and be registered to win a $100.00 Visa gift card:
- FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/MaricopaCountyHomeShowsAZStateFairgrounds
- YELP: Maricopa County Home Shows: http://www.yelp.com/biz/maricopa-county-home-shows-phoenix
- FOURSQUARE: Maricopa County Home Shows: foursquare.com/maricopa-county-home-show
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/TheHomeShows
- Take your picture with the “Maricopa County Home Shows Flowers,” post it on our social sites, and tag the Home Show at the social sites above and be registered to win $100.00 from the Home Show!
- Kids Coloring Station: Kids between 3-12 can win a $25 Toys R Us Gift Card by entering the Coloring Contest
- Bring any of these tools and donate them to the Youthbuild Phoenix program (at both gated entrances) for free admission into the show!* Tool bags, Speed Squares, Dikes, Utility Knife w/ xtra Blades, Caulk Lines, Channel Locks, Contractors Tape Measures, Chisels, Hard Hats, Nail Pullers, Snips, Hammer w/Hammer Holders, Adjustable Wrenches, Ear Plugs with Safety Glasses, Utility Belts, Tester- 2 Types, Package of Carpenter Pencils, Linesman Pliers Rapi-Driv Phillips and Flat, Needle Nose, Standard Set, Phillips and Flat, Chalk lines, Levels, Grooved Pliers, Keyhole Saws, Hack Saws, Hand Saws, PVC Cutters, Pipe Wrenches, Pipe Cutters, Package of Marking Crayons, Linesmen Pliers 8 ¾, 19-oz Calif Framer, 9 ½ Channellock, Retractable Knife with xtra Heavy Duty Blades, 48’’ Box Level, Wire Stripers, 8 Romex Strippers, Superbars, 16oz Rip Hammers, 2 5-Gal White Plastic Buckets, Non-Contact Voltage Tester, Multi Tool w/LED lights, Keyhole Saw with 2 Blades, Slip Joint Pliers w/Grip, Framing Square Alum., or Package of Lumber Crayons