TraVek is looking for a top-notch service-oriented roofing professional who’s ready to work and grow with the Valley’s #1 award-winning home improvement company. Learn more about the TraVek Roofing System and why you should get involved!
The Roofing Assistant’s primary duty is to assist the roofing team by prepping the work area for the application, assisting the applicator during the application, and assisting with the breakdown and clean up when the application is complete.
- Cleaning truck from the day before
- Prepping truck daily with all materials necessary for jobs
- At the job site, prep all areas with plastic/paper/tape to protect
- Prep roof areas and components to include roof jacks, vents, scuppers, flashing, and tie ins to other roofing systems
- Look for dry, rotted wood and replace as needed
- Prep areas for application to include masking components and areas, covering patio furniture, swimming pool, and any cars in the area
- Tape straight lines on walls, parapets, chimneys, AC units, etc.
- Clean up the tape, all debris to leave the job site cleaner than upon arrival
- Clean debris & blow all patios/grounds around work areas to leave the job site cleaner than upon arrival
- Return to shop/yard, determine product usage and relay information to supervisor
Skills needed to be successful are:
- Attention to detail
- Basic understanding of physics with relation to construction
- Sense of urgency
- Great attitude
Education and Experience Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent with 1-2 years of relevant roofing experience preferred, not required
- Includes working outside in elements, working on roofs, climbing ladders, carrying application equipment
TraVek, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.
TraVek, Inc. is a design-build whole home Scottsdale Remodeling & Roofing General Contractor, which means we take a project from design to completion. We have been one of the top residential remodeling firms in the valley since 2001 and specialize in kitchen, bathroom and whole home remodeling as well as foam, shingle and tile roofing, giving our customers the new kitchen or in-law apartment they’ve been dreaming of. As a family-owned and operated company, customer satisfaction and relationship building are extremely valuable to us, and we look to grow our team with top-notch service-oriented people. TraVek, Inc. encourages employee engagement through our employee rewards and referral programs, as well as by offering increasing responsibility through career advancement. We are a leader in the industry with our outstanding benefits program, offering full-time employees medical, dental, disability, and much more!
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Entry Level
Name: Alex Raisanen
Email: [email protected]