TraVek is looking for a top-notch, experienced, service-oriented roofing sales professional who's ready to work and grow with the Valley's award-winning home improvement company. Learn more about the TraVek Roofing System and why you should get involved!
The Roofing Sales Professional is responsible for cultivating the relationship between TraVek Roofing and the Customer via in-person meetings, by telephone, or a combination of methods. In doing so he/she will identify customer needs, create, and present proposals offering the appropriate products and demonstrating value to the customer with the goal of closing sales.
- Identify potential customers
- Select products, systems, and or services for customers-based requirements, site conditions, price, or other factors.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of TraVek’s services, prices and pricing structure.
- Develop, Prepare and Present proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for current or potential customers.
- Successfully negotiate contracts with customers. Includes answering customer questions and concerns.
- Actively manage the sales pipeline using Profit Finder Pro (TraVek’s CRM program). Update all information, lead status, and communication notes on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Provide management with daily and weekly status updates as to quotations submitted to prospective customers.
- Meet or exceed the new business sales goals.
- Turn in a complete Scope of Work and Job File for the Installation Team for each project.
- Maintain excellent customer service reviews.
- Actively solicit Previous Customer, Referral and Self-Generated Leads
- Attend weekly Sales training classes.
- Attend weekly Sales meetings.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Skills needed to be successful are:
- Sales experience required; Prior Foam/Tile/Shingle Roofing Sales Experience preferred
- Customer Service Experience — Knowledge of customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location, department or line of business
- Must be able to set up ladders and climb ladders in a safe manner
Education and Experience Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent with 3-5 years of Roofing Sales experience; Production experience preferred, not required
- Includes occasional lifting of 50lbs or more, standing and sitting at computer; Climbing on roof to take measurements
TraVek, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.
TraVek, Inc. is a design-build whole home Scottsdale Remodeling & Roofing General Contractor, which means we take a project from design to completion. We have been one of the top residential remodeling firms in the valley since 2001 and specialize in kitchen, bathroom and whole home remodeling as well as foam, shingle and tile roofing, giving our customers the new kitchen or in-law apartment they’ve been dreaming of. As a family-owned and operated company, customer satisfaction and relationship building are extremely valuable to us, and we look to grow our team with top-notch service-oriented people. TraVek, Inc. encourages employee engagement through our employee rewards and referral programs, as well as by offering increasing responsibility through career advancement. We are a leader in the industry with our outstanding benefits program, offering full-time employees medical, dental, disability, and much more!
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Alex Raisanen
Email: [email protected]