TraVek Inc is a design-build whole home improvement company, which means we take a project from design to completion. We have been one of the top residential remodeling firm in the valley since 2001 and specialize in remodeling and additions, giving our customers the new kitchen or in-law apartment they’ve been dreaming of. As a family owned and operated company, customer satisfaction and relationship building is extremely valuable to us and we look to grown our team with top notch service oriented people. TraVek encourages employee engagement through our employee rewards and referral programs, as well as by offering increasing responsibility through career advancement. We are a leader in the industry with our outstanding benefits program, offering full time employees medical, dental, disability and much more!
Don't even call unless you are the best and can prove it. Earn $50K if you're average, $150K if you're good, and $300K plus if you're great. This is in the home remodeling field, but TraVek hires star performers, not backgrounds. If you have the stuff, we'll know, we will train someone who has everything we want. Huge performance rewards to those that perform. Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start. Must be highly self-motivated, a terrific presenter and communicator, and a fierce closer. Come and build your own empire within our successful and progressive company. We have a superb reputation and need real stars to bring in the best accounts.
TraVek has an experienced Sales staff, including a Sales Manager, Production Manager, Purchasing Agent and extensive office support team, who collectivley work with all new team members to make sure they become familiar with the process and set them up for success! Our "team" philosophy lends to successful Sales Associates and satisfied clients.
Ongoing training and personal development opportunities are available to grow your sales skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Prospecting, to include cold calling, door knocking, networking, target neighborhood sales development, strategic relationship development and referrals
* Meeting with client to sell the job
* Putting together project design using company provided design software (20/20, Chief Architect)
* Putting together job packets
* Working with production team to handle customer concerns
* Assist Purchasing Agent with questions related to finish products ordered
* Meet with client upon completion of project to confirm satisfaction and maintain the relationship
Required Knowledge & Skills:
* Must have a high level of sales initiative, be self-motivating and have the drive to generate leads
* Design experience preferred to include kitchens, baths, additions and whole house remodels
* Familiar with "rough ballpark" product pricing and selection for all remodeling finish products
* Ability to help guide clients through the design phase of the project through the final payment
* Must have effective communication and presentation skills; Ability to communicate with a wide range of clients
Education & Experience Required
* 5+ years experience in residential remodeling sales preferred
* Design experience preferred
* Must have clean driving record
* Office and field
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee must regularly sit, stand, walk, talk or hear and use hands to finger, feel and handle; frequently reach with hands and arms; occasionally climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Must frequently lift and or move 10 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
TraVek, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Alex Raisanen
Email: [email protected]