We are looking for Sales & Design Superstars to design dream kitchens, bathrooms and home interiors for the community. We give leads, and the industry is booming right now. This is in the residential remodeling field, and TraVek hires remodeling professionals that are a good cultural fit for our team. There is a lot of opportunity for those who are highly self-motivated, a great communicator and the desire to help others get what they want. Come and build your own empire within our successful and progressive company. We have a superb reputation and seek qualified professionals to join our team.
TraVek has an experienced Sales staff, including a Sales Manager, Production Manager, Purchasing Agent, Drafting department and extensive office support team, who collectively work with all new team members to make sure they become familiar with the process and set them up for success! Our team philosophy lends to successful Sales Associates and satisfied clients.
Ongoing training and personal development opportunities are available to grow your sales skills. Weekly Leads provided.
- Service weekly company-provided leads
- Prospecting including networking, target neighborhood sales development, strategic relationship development, and referrals
- Meeting with client to sell the job
- Putting together project design using company provided design software (20/20, Chief Architect)
- Putting together job packets
- Working with production team to handle customer concerns
- Assist Purchasing Agent with questions related to finish products ordered
- Meet with client upon completion of project to confirm satisfaction and maintain the relationship
Skills Needed to be Successful:
- Must have a high level of sales initiative, be self-motivating and have the drive to generate leads
- Design experience preferred to include kitchens, baths, additions and whole house remodels
- A working knowledge of Chief Architect design program is preferred. Will be required to learn, if not.
- 2020 Design experience helpful
- Familiar with latest design trends and products
- Familiar with "rough ballpark" product pricing and selection for all remodeling finish products
- Ability to help guide clients through the design phase of the project through the final payment
- Must have effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of clients
Education & Experience Required:
- 5+ years experience in residential remodeling sales preferred, not required
- Chief Architect Design experience required
- 2020 Design Software experience strongly recommended
- Must have clean driving record
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must regularly sit, stand, walk, talk or hear and use hands to finger, feel and handle; frequently reach with hands and arms; occasionally climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Must frequently lift and or move 10 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
TraVek, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.
TraVek, Inc. is a design-build whole home Scottsdale Remodeling & Roofing General Contractor, which means we take a project from design to completion. We have been one of the top residential remodeling firms in the valley since 2001 and specialize in kitchen, bathroom and whole home remodeling as well as foam, shingle and tile roofing, giving our customers the new kitchen or in-law apartment they’ve been dreaming of. As a family-owned and operated company, customer satisfaction and relationship building are extremely valuable to us, and we look to grow our team with top-notch service-oriented people. TraVek, Inc. encourages employee engagement through our employee rewards and referral programs, as well as by offering increasing responsibility through career advancement. We are a leader in the industry with our outstanding benefits program, offering full-time employees medical, dental, disability, and much more!
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Alex Raisanen
Email: [email protected]